Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Day 8: Advice

Day 8: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.



source unknown
My advice to anyone always is: Be kind.  Treat people how you wish to be treated. This beautiful artwork also goes further than that and it's true, we are all dealing with something in life.  I always try to come from that angle if someone is complaining that people are unreasonable.  It's never easy to put yourself in someone else's shoes, you have no idea what that person is dealing with.

I had an incident at work fairly recently when someone pointed out that I never smile and they took it personally.  I do but it's quite rare at the moment because to be honest I am literally just trying to get through each day at work because I am usually in so much pain :( so although I never told that person what I have just typed, it just hurt my feelings that they made it about them... So yes that is my advice just be nice to people, even if they don't 'earn it'.

2 comments :

  1. You are right. Being nice to people is so the right mode to be in. It makes all interactions easier and more pleasant and even if everyone you are being nice to isn't, you still feel better yourself.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! You really never know the battles others' are facing. I try so hard to be kind and I am most of the time. I know I fail every once in a while, but always trying to do better. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete