Sunday, 5 May 2013

Day 5, Sunday: Love

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

I am professing my love for my sister.  I know it is cliche but she is my best friend.  I can tell her anything, she is my guide in life and the person I turn to in a total crisis.  Ironically my sister is younger than me, but is incredibly wise, and well I love her!



sisty

She helped my plan my wedding, get through my degree, makes me laugh, makes me mad, she is my favourite person ever.  She is feisty, independent, intelligent and I am fiercely proud and protective of her.  

I am one lucky big sis :)

1 comment :

  1. How sweet. My sisters are also my bests. They are both a better part of me.

    ReplyDelete