Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Project: Life

Hairs stamps

Last weekend:

I had some new colours put into my hair I am still getting used to them but I think I like them :)

I picked out some yarn for a new baby blanket for my friend who is due in June

I found a mistake in my woodland sampler so I had to un pick 4 boxes (boo)

I hung out with my sister and ate yummy food

I worked on this weeks project life page

I celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday


Description of Photo Description of Photo

This weekend:

I worked on my blanket and Woodland sampler

Ate sweets for dinner

Made some salt and vinegar chick peas

Celebrated Mother's day 

Worked on my Project Life album

We are having some random snow issues right now, this weather is bizarre


1 comment :

  1. that salt and vinegar chickpeas thing sounds delish - might have to give it go this weekend!

    ReplyDelete