Saturday, 1 December 2012

Journal Your Christmas 2012

I make no secret of the fact that I love Christmas.  Every year is completely different in our house.  Last year was pretty tough as I had started a new job and we lost our little bunny Lily.  We didn't even put our decorations up.  It's true! It was too hectic and we chose not too with everything going on.  This year in part due to my time of work, and our enthusiasm we are very organised!  I have done most of our shopping, I am well on my way to getting the decorations up so it will be cheer-a-plenty!

Which leads me to my Christmas Album.  I have made one this year and I am happy to report that page 1 is done.  I will totally complete this one as I have about 6 half made ones!  It is so funny how my enthusiasm wanes as the month draws on!  But I am sharing here and pledging to finish!

Journal your Xmas cover
cover
Journal your Xmas
page 1

1 comment :