Sunday, 26 February 2012

2012 so far

I literally cannot believe March is fast approaching.

My photo-a-day turned into a photo-a-week then a photo-a-month :)

I have been f*l*a*t out at work... anyone who has had a baby will know how busy the maternity services are and I am not complaining - I love my job! But I am finding the travelling quite taxing - 3 hours a day 5 days per week but it is worth it :)

I start long days tomorrow which means a double shift three times per week which will be epic in it's own right but I hope to strike a better work life balance..... I catch the train at 6:18 and I will get home at 10pm eeek!

I have some photos to share of the year so far


Fast trains

train





pretty snow

snow

Graduation

smile

Bright tights

tights


My wedding is fast approaching - less than 12 weeks now and I am so excited so 2012 is shaping up to be fab so far 

1 comment :

  1. Good to see yo back in Blogland...congrats on the Graduation- and twelve weeks?! ...how exciting!..looking forward to more details as the BIG day approaches!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete