Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Pretty Paper Party Number Nine

So daylight saving hours are finally here which makes life well dark! I have a limited amount of sunlight these days which results in fewer hours to snap my pages.  

Prompt 9 was all about kraft and another colour and I even managed to get the cat to match :)

I love crafting with Kraft so this was a fab challenge for me. I also added all the pages to the album I purchased for this class and this is looking really colourful as a whole.


PPP9

5 comments :

  1. Fab LO..the orange looks great with the Kraft...and I love your circular embellishments!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, that combo is lovely and you have executed it so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your page just makes me happy! Love the color choices and those circle embellishments are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout. The colors are perfect. Such a cute kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the autumnal colours used in this layout Carly, it works so well :)

    ReplyDelete