Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Pretty Paper Party Layouts

So I have been really really enjoying this class so much.  I have even managed to keep up which is great news! I am managing to keep myself inspired! The hardest part is managing to photograph the pages as the light is limited at this time of year, so I managed to photograph all my layouts so far.

This is prompt 1: The Inspiration was to work with scraps of paper, in particular strips of scraps.

PPP1

This is prompt 2: The prompt was to use a piece of patterned paper as the background instead of cardstock.  

PPP2

This is Prompt 3: The design was concentrated in the middle of the page for this one.  It was hard as I like to spread all my elements out but I really like the effect.

PPP3

This is prompt 4: which was to work with both circles and strips.  I really liked mixing these two patterns up.

PPP4

This is prompt 5: Which was to focus on the edges of the page, the prompt also encouraged us to work with different techniques.  I was really outside of my comfort zone with this one as I decided to distress the page using paint.  I also edged the page with stitching and used some material on the page.  I really ended up liking this page even though it is quite different to what I usually put together.

PPP5

This is prompt 6: The Design element was to print something from a digital design.  I printed the little camera element and also the journalling card.  I also printed the pictures so it was quite fun to put together... I also went nuts and added some paint splodges.

PPP6

So there we have it. I have more to show for todays layout so I will upload more tomorrow :)

3 comments :

  1. Well done Carly..great pages for each of the prompts!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done some really cool layouts! Love the "Instagram" photos and layout. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layouts Carly, I love the colou crazy one. The colours are fab :)

    ReplyDelete