Thursday, 1 September 2011

Learn Something New 2011

So I started this project last year and completed well none of it.... This year completely different story I am happy to report that I am well away :)

I did treat myself to the class kit that Shimelle assembled and sold because I loved the look and colour scheme on offer.  Plus I rarely but supplies anymore for paper crafts so it was nice to invest in some new stash.  I decided I wanted to do 4x6 layouts which are cute and very manageable so I trimmed all the paper accordingly.

I designed the cover to be 6x12 so I used old and new stash for the design.  All the pictures are taken on my iphone using the instagram app because it is quick and easy to keep it documented.  I have really enjoyed the project so far so here is my cover and day one.

Learn something new


Learn something new

2 comments :