Tuesday, 30 August 2011

#30 Pretty Stuffs

I had an interview today which is always a scary event, so to cushion the blow I headed to Bluewater shopping centre to have a quick look at nice things.


My agenda included my two favourite shops, Accessorize and Paperchase.  It was just a petite shop as I am in want of employment so the funds are slightly low but it was highly sucessful and exciting.


Shalll we have a quick look - oh ok then :)


cute goodies


1: New pretty polish - yummy colour.
2: Scrapbook Tape 
3: Bunny Socks - just because
4: Scrapbook lace boarder
5: Tiny cute notebooks


I was admiring my wonderful purchases, when I spotted: this bag and rushed up to hug it!


Deer bag


A close up? oh ok


close up


ooohhhhhh cute


I love the pattern so much it is so 'me' It's my new favourite bag ever. 


Have a great day :)

3 comments :

  1. That bag is gorgeous!

    @theresie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag...and love the tape!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh pretty finds! The bag is super lush! :)

    ReplyDelete