Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Bones, hanging baskets and rain


Today has rained like it was Autumn or Winter not Summer so having the whole day off work I used it as productively as possible by watching Bones on DVD.... I am a bit of a sucker for a tv when I am in need of some mindless fun and this is my latest obsession! I have literally borrowed a series a day off my friend which is really bad - but it is an intelligent programme so I figure it is marginally better!  I love a good forensic programme,  and the twists and turns in this show are pretty gripping!

Needing a break from the tv I popped out the garden today when the rain stopped to check on the bunnies and quickly snapped a shot of my hanging basket I cultivated.


I have never been much into gardening but recently I am appreciating the way the garden looks when I add colour in the way of flowers.  These are for my front garden - trailing lobelia which hasn't flowered just yet but it hasn't died either so I figure that has to be good, maybe all the rain has helped which isn't so bad after all!

1 comment :

  1. Hope you get some sunshine to bring out the flowers soon!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete