Sunday, 15 May 2011

Hey how are you?

My hiatus was a little longer than I had planned so I hope this post finds you in a great place in your life right now!


I am so happy and positive right now, what a difference a few weeks in life can make! I have officially completed the academic aspect of my degree - just twelve weeks of placement left to consolidate all I have learnt over the last 3 years and I am really excited!


I have had an 'internet free zone' for a while and it has been great - so many wonderful things have been going on:


Three of my friends gave birth to their beautiful babies, so I am insanely broody right now!


I have seen almost all my wonderful friends who have been somewhat neglected for a while!


I have finished and loved a book on my kindle and started another - yay!


I have been crocheting like a little gremlin to keep up with all the lovely babies


I had a fab trip to London with my friends


I had the rainbow hair taken out, but it is still pink


I applied for my very first job as a midwife


I will be back with lots more to tell


Take care everyone x

3 comments :

  1. Glad to see you back..and that you sound so happy with your lot! Hope you enjoy your placement
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland! It sounds like you have been very busy, good luck with your application :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Missed ya posts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete