Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

work in progress wednesday

A baby ripple blanket




i love to crochet, even though i am fairly new to the craft it is one of my favourite things to do. i taught myself in 2009 and i have been making granny squares ever since! until i saw this pattern last year and fell in love with the ripples ♥ and have been making ripples ever since!


i have made 3 baby blankets in total since last june and I am not close to stopping as all my friends love to have babies..... fine by me, it is such a fun thing to work on during my free time it's just a shame we haven't had any team pink yet.... we shall see.







2 comments :

  1. Oh, love this!! :) it looks great, so far! I've been wanting to try a ripple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it looks very warm and cosy :)

    ReplyDelete