Saturday, 19 March 2011

Random things...



























I think it is really fun when bloggers share little bits of info about them so here we go ten things:

1: I love late nights but I am more productive in the mornings.
2: I have been a knitter for most of my life, my nan taught me when I was about 7. I taught myself to crochet in 2009, I am sad to say I prefer crochet [It feels like cheating to say that out loud].
3: I love gaming, my favourite games are simulation games like the Sims, Farm Town... I resent that they relax me so much.
4: I love reading, but find it very hard to find books that capture my interest these days, I blame my degree..
5: I have helped over 50 babies into the world over the last 2 1/2 years.
6: When I graduate this year I dream about buying a new camera as the camera I have is over 5 years old...
7: When I was younger I was obsessed with Peter Rabbit, I think he may have caused my rabbit fascination!
8: I am a natural blonde but cannot stop colouring my hair - the brighter the better!
9: I can drink tea all day every day, I don't like milk in my tea so I have soy milk.
10: I love to cook and bake - I blame my curves on this.

No comments :

Post a Comment